Zack Zweifel, MS, CSCS
Peak Performance Educator
What Moves Him?
Traveling and Food
Reading and Learning
Who He Is for OPEX South Brooklyn:
Zack is an Associate Coach at OPEX and recently graduated with his Masters in Exercise Science. Zack joined the team in June 2021 and typically works with clients interested in functional training, interval training, and behavioral coaching. As a high school state champion wrestler, Zack learned the importance of conquering fears and taking accountability, win or lose. Throughout his 10 years of active duty he learned how to work with a team and perform in high-stress situations.
“Whether you think you can or can’t – you’re right.”
- B.S. in Psychology at American Military University (‘19)
- M.S. in Exercise Science at Brooklyn College (‘21)
- Former 2nd Class Petty Officer in the U.S. Coast Guard
- Former Trainer at Equinox South Beach
- Former Coach at Pongo Power
- Former Instructor at HIIT BOX
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- StrongFirst KB Level 1
Be sure to check out Zack’s social media where you’ll see mostly exercise science with occasional bits of travel, dance, sports, food, and above average memes.